Technical Design Expert / Solution Architect Salesforce (m/f/d)
|Standort||Holzkirchen (bei München)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
140 nationalities build our culture and contribute to pioneer novel ways to help people access high-quality medicine. Join us and help us to make Sandoz successful.
The Technical Design Expert major accountability is to effectively transform the business requirements into an IT solution design specification, ultimately leading to meeting the customer expectations while assuring solutions are safe, reliable, scalable and flexible.
• Create and lead solution designs for internal customers and help scoping of requirements to meet business needs
• Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
• Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
• Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose
• Planning deployments together with Project Managers and Operations Team and deployments between development environments and validation / productive organizations
• Review deployment packages with developers including testing, preparing checklists and scripts for manual deployments and documentation
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in business/technical area or adequate equivalent
• Fluent English both written and spoken, German desired
• 8+ years of experience in solution design, business analyst or equivalent role
• Strong Salesforce and Veeva skills from pharma environment
• Proven track rack record in large, preferably global, multi-team projects dealing with complex process areas and business groups
• Stakeholder management skills
An open corporate culture, interesting and challenging tasks, attractive social benefits as well as opportunities for individual career growth within an international company.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible to improve and extend peoples’ lives. We do this, by supporting and promoting the knowledge and strengths of our employees and specifically use them to deepen our understanding of our patients and customers. Motivating conditions and an attractive salary are also part of our working environment, as well as our company culture, which is based on collaboration, curiosity, enthusiasm, courage and integrity.
Novartis stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht