Sr. Manager, Regional Category Warehousing and Transportation
|Geschäftseinheit||NON-NVS AL MFG-TECH OPERATIONS|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
The Category Manager plans and leads the sub category across a geographical region of Alcon and office locations. The task is to provide enterprise wide sub category strategies that align with the overarching Global Category Strategy of the broader category. The Category Manager will have the responsibility and accountability for the sub-category and corresponding P&L impact. The purpose is to ensure a best-in-class support for all business operations, to realize year-on-year improvements in assurance of supply, service levels, quality, cost, compliance, and innovation in close collaboration with the customers in the business and other supplier/contractor managing entities.
• Partner with the business to ensure project alignment and ensure regional sub category strategy is in place, aligned to the overarching global strategy and aligned with both the Alcon organization and wider business priorities and objectives across all applicable Alcon business units
• Lead and implement projects and support project teams in the identification, negotiation, evaluation, contracting and supplier relationship management of suppliers in a high quality, timely, cost-effective and compliance manner
• Define and adapt a global or regional sub category strategy in alignment with business stakeholders across corresponding Alcon
• Manage the relationship with key stakeholders in the business to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction and to ensure the category strategy is aligned and understood
• Analyze, identify, evaluate, negotiate, select, contract, develop, and maintain a supply base which meets the line functions’ need for timely and quality goods and services for the assigned sub category
• Manage key sub category supplier relationships through appropriate programs (e.g. alliance management, supplier relationship management) to enable innovation continuous improvement and cost containment through mutual accountability and trust.
• Develop, align and implement innovative cost savings and productivity initiatives for the assigned category to support Procurements and business targets. Project Level
• Ensure support to the project leaders and cross-functional teams in the selection and management of suppliers and service providers on a project-to-project basis and link these decisions with the overall global category strategies.
• Lead complex negotiations and support the business with contracting (negotiation and implementation of other agreements) within assigned category in compliance with legal, ethical, and procurement standards and protecting trade secrets and IP.
• University degree or equivalent (e.g. BSc, BA) in a relevant technical/scientific field) or in business preferably business/procurement training (CISCP, Strategic Sourcing, Six Sigma)
• Excellent command of written and spoken German and English, other major languages are a plus
• At least 5 years post university business experience such as procurement, sales or business development.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht