Senior Manager Divisional Strategy (d/f/m)
|Geschäftseinheit||GLOBAL DIVISIONAL STRATEGY SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (bei München)|
|Funktionsbereich||BD & L & Strategische Planung|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
3 areas are essential to our ability to deliver sustainably on our purpose to pioneer access for patients: #where to play, #how to win and #how to execute
As a member of the strategy team you will lead projects that will carry significant one-off improvement and take leadership role in company's strategic reviews, ensuring seamless communication and information flow with senior partners across the wider organization and act as key contributor for meaningful cross-functional or cross-divisional activities.
•Lead annual Strategic Review process
•Manage communication with executives within Sandoz and other divisions
•Support projects that have high financial or strategic impact.
•Identify and assess major business opportunities (internal and external) with potential for major impact on Sandoz' 5-year and 10-year growth and profitability.
•Own project results and work across global functions to ensure projects progress according to plan and drive toward significant, tangible business results.
•Perform ad-hoc analysis at the request
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Passione for work and positive attitude
• Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
• Excellent analytical skills (problem structuring and problem solving), able to handle complex analyses
• Advanced degree such as MD, PhD or MBA desired
• Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience at a top consulting firm or significant other experience such as industry or entrepreneurship
• Excellent proficiency in English
• Excellent IT skills, particularly database and MS Excel, MS Access and SAP desired
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht