Solution Design Expert / Business Analyst Salesforce (m/f/d)
|Standort||Holzkirchen (bei München)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
140 nationalities build our culture and contribute to pioneer novel ways to help people access high-quality medicine. Join us and help us to make Sandoz successful.
The purpose of Solution Design Expert CRM / Salesforce is to manage the design of system solutions in alignment with design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance, security and business requirements.
• Ensure that system designs adhere to solution architecture design (i.e. high level conceptual design) and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
• Support scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, propose solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and alignment with business teams
• Ensure that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
• Ensure that new solutions are properly and formally documented, peer reviewed, signed off by business, tested and the overall user experience is taken into account
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in business/technical area or adequate equivalent
• Fluent English both written and spoken, German desired
• 8+ years of business and/or IT experience
• Expert knowledge in process modelling, analysis and tools
• Strong Salesforce and Veeva skills from pharma environment
• Proven track record in large, preferably global, multi-team projects dealing with complex process areas and business groups
An open corporate culture, interesting and challenging tasks, attractive social benefits as well as opportunities for individual career growth within an international company.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible to improve and extend peoples’ lives. We do this, by supporting and promoting the knowledge and strengths of our employees and specifically use them to deepen our understanding of our patients and customers. Motivating conditions and an attractive salary are also part of our working environment, as well as our company culture, which is based on collaboration, curiosity, enthusiasm, courage and integrity.
Novartis stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht