Service Delivery Expert Sandoz Biopharma (m/f/d)
|Standort||Holzkirchen (bei München)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
5 years. Over this period, Biopharma will be a major growth driver for Sandoz with projected double-digit growth and a growing pipeline. The position of Service Delivery Expert offers a unique opportunity to enable digital transformation: ability to work with senior business leadership in the Biopharma business unit on developing business strategy and turn into actionable initiatives as well as leverage technology for better customer engagement and patient outcomes. The goal is to become a trusted partner and play a critical role in business leadership meetings while driving to IT global services.
• Act as the primary point of contact for the business for existing and new services to ensure that agreed services are delivered to requirements and business user expectations and satisfaction levels are met at a global level
• Ensure IT services are aligned with business strategy, business objectives, business requirements, standards and regulations
• Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business capability, as well as the appropriate external policies and regulations
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval and participate in establishment of budgets and investment proposals and obtain sponsorship and funding
• Provide IT consulting to the capability stakeholders, educate them on IT processes and methodologies and drive adoption of global solutions
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope Manages Sandoz projects in the Marketing SD domain for region Europe and beyond
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree
• Fluent English; German desired
• 8 years IT application development / project management experience
• 8 years business area exposure
• Completeness and accuracy of business demand capture
• Project execution skills (quality, time, cost)
• Service quality (meeting customer problem)
• IT services risk management recorded / managed
• Ambition, innovation and passion to help patient and make Sandoz successful
An open corporate culture, interesting and challenging tasks, attractive social benefits as well as opportunities for individual career growth within an international company.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible to improve and extend peoples’ lives. We do this, by supporting and promoting the knowledge and strengths of our employees and specifically use them to deepen our understanding of our patients and customers. Motivating conditions and an attractive salary are also part of our working environment, as well as our company culture, which is based on collaboration, curiosity, enthusiasm, courage and integrity.
Novartis stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht