Service Delivery Expert, Data & Analytics Commerc. IT (m/f/d) Nürnberg
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
The Service Delivery Expert (m/f/d) will contribute to our mission by acting as the primary point of contact for the business for existing and new Commercial IT services to ensure that agreed services are being delivered to requirements and business user expectations and satisfaction levels are met. She/He will focus on partnering with area where data is a key strategic asset (analytics, master data management, reporting) as well as CRM processes.
Your main tasks:
• Act as the primary connection between Commercial IT service deliveries and CoE’s and the business
• Ensure Commercial IT services are aligned with business strategy, business objectives, business requirements, standards and regulations
• Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business capability, as well as the appropriate external policies and regulations
• Identify and qualify new demand with overall responsibility for steering proposals through the early phases of approval
• Participate in establishment of budgets and investment proposals and obtain sponsorship and funding
• Provide IT consulting to the capability stakeholders, educate them on IT processes and methodologies and drive adoption of global solutions
• Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
• BSc/BA in business administration or information technologies
• Minimum 8 years of proven experience as service delivery expert or similar position within the industry or in agency
• Business fluent in both German and English
• Experience in Pharma a significant plus (i.e. knowledge of regulatory/compliance frameworks within the digital space)
• Demonstrable experience in negotiation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
• Strong presentation/storytelling ability
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible to improve and extend peoples’ lives. We do this, by supporting and promoting the knowledge and strengths of our employees and specifically use them to deepen our understanding of our patients and customers. Motivating conditions and an attractive salary are also part of our working environment, as well as our company culture, which is based on collaboration, curiosity, enthusiasm, courage and integrity.
Novartis stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht