Senior Manager Leadership & Associate Engagement Communications m/w/d
|Geschäftseinheit||GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Funktionsbereich||Communications & Public Affairs|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
10,000. That’s how many people see the internal communications our Global Communications team create every week. Whether it’s coming from an executive of the company or from an associate working on the other side of the world, our team help the organization communicate better with itself.
As part of the Global Communications team you will be responsible for developing and driving internal communications across Sandoz network to support strategic business objectives and leadership and associate engagement. The role will act as a key enabler in driving leadership ability and capacity to communicate, link leaders and associates to company purpose and drive understanding of and support for the company strategy. It will also act to strengthen information cascading and instill continuous listening and two-way interaction. This role aims to help employees feel connected to the company and its purpose, as well as their leaders and colleagues, in a way that motivates them to perform their job to the best of their abilities and encourages them to strive to reach their maximum potential. This role will additionally act as communications business partner (supported by the Global Head of Enterprise Communications) for the Sandoz Global Head People & Organization, providing counselling and strategic guidance on executive and associate engagement communications and where appropriate sit on the POLT.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
• Development and implementation of a global internal communication strategy that supports business objectives by delivering ongoing improvement in leadership and associate engagement. This includes program development of appropriate content and activities and development of and measurement against appropriate KPIs
• In cooperation with the Global Head of Enterprise Communications, act as Communication Business Partner to the Sandoz Global Head of P&O, providing strategic communications counsel on P&O topics for the function and executive communication and positioning
• Participate in POLT as appropriate to provide strategic communications advice to the team and support the HR function’s key initiatives (as defined by P&O and Communications leadership) with engaging communications strategies
• Develop strategies that continually improve divisional communication cascade and develop programs to continuously improve leadership’s ability to communicate effectively and authentically
• Participate in relevant Group Communications teams to ensure alignment with and execution of major group internal communications initiatives in Sandoz
• Drive the use of digital at Sandoz. Increase leader and associate use of internal social media channels to support more effective and engaging two-way communication and drive the use of data and measurement to inform more strategic leadership communications.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Post graduate degree or equivalent in communications, journalism or related field
• Excellent English language skills – oral and written; additional languages appreciated
• Minimum 10-12 years professional experience in a communications role in a major corporation or public relations agency, with at least 2 years in internal communications
• Strong experience editing copy to create engaging stories
• Experience creating and editing video content to create compelling multimedia assets
• Excellent organizational and event planning skills and ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Results and fast action oriented
• Energetic and cooperative team player committed to creating “Best in Class” communications programs
• Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and collaboratively with team
• Proactive self-starter with a hands-on approach
• Experience working in a multicultural and diverse international environment
• Ability to multi-task and balance multiple as well as tight deadlines
• Occasional travel required
You’ll receive: (optional)
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht