Senior Director Global Alliance Management (m/f/d)
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Funktionsbereich||BD&L & Strategic Planning|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
10! This is the amount of actively managed partnerships in our Business Unit. Sandoz Biopharma strives to bring a broad portfolio of biosimilars to market allowing broad patient access to affordable, high quality medicines particularly in oncology, immunology, endocrinology. In addition, we will enter complex and underserved biologic therapy areas. We will prioritize our launch efforts first with value oriented market segments and build sustainable partnerships with partners, that like us, place the best interests of patients at the forefront of everything we do.
The Senior Director Global Alliance Management drives and champions business growth by proactively developing and maintaining existing and future external collaborations of the Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals Business Unit. Position holder will ensure external & internal alignment and enhancing functional alliance management capabilities to maximize the full potential of each strategic partnership. This position is also part of the broader Novartis Alliance Management community and the incumbent has opportunities to benefit from and contribute with experience and capabilities across the network.
• Independently manages alignment and coordination of existing and future external partnerships on all aspects of the collaboration
• Drives decision making on development strategy, business reviews, supply and commercial strategy of the venture in order to proactively and systematically lead the delivery of value for Sandoz
• Ensures close alignment with Sandoz stakeholders, e.g. Commercial Operations, Development, Legal, Technical Operations and Finance
• Regularly reviews alliance health check and identifies gaps
• Prepares briefings and brings proposals to senior management to further optimize alliance
• Recognized as main source of information and main contact for alliance related topics in context of her/his managed alliances
• Constantly searches additional new business and life cycle opportunities with existing Partners
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Master Degree (e.g. MSc), University Diploma equivalent, PhD or MBA preferred
• Pharmaceutical development experience required. Commercial experience is a plus
• Partnerships: Working with internal and external partners to drive achievement of collaboration goals. Leading external alliances for at least 5 years
• Previous experience in BD&L, development or commercial in pharma / healthcare would be advantage
• Negotiations: Successful management of negotiations which are key to the business or organization's future
• Cross-functional collaboration: Working across functions, geographies, locations, business units, portfolios and P&L’s
• Demonstrated Leadership: Has successfully led complex projects or demonstrated effective conflict resolution in multi-party settings
• Know-how breadth: Acquiring experience and understanding of a range of (a) key functions across an organization and (b) across a range of different industries and business sectors
• Managing Conflict: Effectively managing difficult situations and driving towards constructive resolution.requirements
• English fluent, another international language is beneficial
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht