Regional Sales Excellence Manager Europe (m/w/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||COMMERCIAL OPS EUROPE SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
Sales Excellence in Sandoz— 5 bn USD of sales in more than 69 markets of region Europe.
We are looking for a senior commercial leader who supports European markets with actionable business insights and tangible recommendations to impact growth on both top and bottom line. A Sales Excellence Lead is part of regional SWAT team for commercial Health Checks and works closely with countries and regional Commercial Excellence (Com-Ex) team to secure Sandoz leadership in off-patent medicine.
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide. Join us to contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives.
Your responsibilities :
1. Regional activities
• Lead development and execution of Sales Excellence agenda and Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) processes and tools
• Contribute to Com-Ex strategy creation and development of regional Commercial Framework
• Support regional Com-Ex team in strategic projects
2. Country activities
• Serve as a sparring partner for country General Managers, Business Unit Heads on all SFE topics
• Conduct Com-Ex Health checks and follow-up on execution of mitigation actions
• Lead resource allocation projects and improve Field Force productivity
3. Support Omni-channel Customer Engagement
• Support Digital and Customer Engagement services team to identify patient and customer needs and to design holistic set of conventional and digital services
• Contribute to Omni-channel initiatives to increase customer engagement and share of mind by developing and securing implementation of multi-channel segmentation
What you’ll bring to the role :
• Subject expertise on Retail, tender and BIO/SoV related topics
• Actionable business insights and tangible recommendations for the markets leading to robust resource allocation and sustainable growth
• Best-in-class incentives and target setting processes, and implement standardized SFE systems and dashboards to ensure solid performance management
• Enrich existing Commercial framework and adopt it to country specific business requirements
Desirable Requirements :
• University degree in business administration or comparable studies
• English fluent is a must, additional European language (e.g. German) is advantage
• Background in consulting, pharmaceutical industry, medicine or FMCG
• Com-Ex or business leadership experience is a must
• Profound knowledge of SFE, BI and Analytics is a must
• Sales experience is a must
• Profound skills to create commercial strategies
• Strong analytical and presentation skills and high learning agility
• Ability to work in a matrix organization
• Excellent project management capabilities
You’ll receive :
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidized on-site cafeteria
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht