QA Manager Development (m/f/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||Product Dev SZ|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
200 projects - that's the number we are currently working on in clinical development. 16 major approvals last year alone. These are achievements we’re incredibly proud of, but in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
The QA Manager (m/f/d) is part of the Sandoz Development Center (SDC) team, provides quality compliance support and guidance to the Development Project Management respectively the project teams, performs document reviews, supports the supplier evaluation, establishes Quality Agreements and is part of the due diligence team, acts as quality person in the plant for the production of non-commercial batches, supports the dossier review and respective product launches. Assists with reporting of KQIs and Quality Metrics to SDC and Global Quality Management and supports regarding other SDC Quality Compliance activities such as self-inspections and external audit plan preparation as necessary.
Your major accountabilities:
• Support quality related activities in the development center to ensure compliance with systems and policies
• Contribute to the development and life cycle management of drugs and formulations according to § 3 Abs. 2 BApO
• Oversee the product development from a quality perspective and advice the development teams on GMP relevant questions
• Actively provide information on GMP requirements for the manufacture and release of clinical trial supplies to the project teams
• Ensures compliance that each batch of investigational medicinal product has been manufactured and tested in accordance with the legal and registration requirements (e.g. AMG, AMWHV, EG-GMP-Guideline)
• Supports the creation of audit plans for internal and external audits
• Immediately escalates quality and compliance issues to SDC Quality Management
• Academic degree in Science (pharmacy, chemistry, biology or similar)
• Minimum 3 years professional experience in quality control (QC) or quality assurance (QA) or quality management (QM) in pharmaceutical industry
• Good knowledge in GMP and regulatory guidelines in pharmaceutical industry
• Fluent in English essential for business, good command in German of advantage
• Scientific, systematic and target oriented approach to work
• Demonstrated ability in comprehensive thinking and implementation skills
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible to improve and extend peoples’ lives. We do this, by supporting and promoting the knowledge and strengths of our employees and specifically use them to deepen our understanding of our patients and customers. Motivating conditions and an attractive salary are also part of our working environment, as well as our company culture, which is based on collaboration, curiosity, enthusiasm, courage and integrity.
Novartis stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht