Projectmanager eCommerce Key Account (m/f/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||COMMERCIAL OPS EUROPE SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (bei München)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
• Translates business objectives into digital strategies for eCommerce channels and screen top tier e-commerce clients for improvement potential.
• Consults in order to bring them to success with data-driven-analysis, content as well as ability to convince. Develops joint campaigns in order to improve call to action and conversion rates.
• Implements data-driven approach to assess market and competitor behavior and derive appropriate counter-measures.
• Defines, monitors and regularly reports KPIs for e-commerce business success. Derives measures for further sales growth and turns digital trends into concrete projects in collaboration with top tier e-commerce clients and develops a project roadmap of implementation, testing and roll-out in collaboration with online marketing agency.
• Sets up, monitors and assesses online marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Key Account Manager eCommerce as well as Trade Marketing, Marketing, Multi-Channel, and Media Communications & Analytics Manager.
• Analyses the efficiencies of online pharmacy sales promotion onsite and offsite and ensure optimized content for product microsites at online pharmacies or other sales channels (e.g. Amazon).
• Evaluates and analyses technical processes, software systems and architecture. Delivers suggestions for improvements and process automation. Ensures to be well-equipped to operate efficiently and successfully in the online OTC market in the future.
• Assists key account managers with maintaining relationships and negotiating deals and strengthens liaison between marketing and sales functions to optimally tackle all stages of the consumer journey.
• Acts as competence center for entire Sandoz Germany in terms of digital consumer activation, mail-order business and eCommerce-related topics and manages eCommerce operating budgets.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Strong eCommerce background and analytical capabilities
• Good knowledge in Online/Performance Marketing, incl. programmatic buying, native advertising, social media, ad server/tracking technologies, targeting options, SEO/SEA
• Very good knowledge in Google Analytics, Ad Words, Similar Web etc.
• Very good communication skills and persuasiveness (sales talent)
• Strong Experience in Key Account Management, agile project management and using Scrum & Kanban
• Experience in media and marketplace and/or retail solutions offered by Amazon
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht