Production Manager for Media Preparation, Inoculum, Coord. (m/f/d)
|Division||Novartis Technical Operations|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
68 million euros - that's what Novartis invested from 2015-2018 in the Novartis Manufacturing GmbH site in Marburg. BioProduction Marburg has been working as Novartis Manufacturing GmbH since 2015 at the Behringwerke Marburg site. The existing vaccine production facilities have been retrofitted and expanded to allow the production of biopharmaceuticals.
BioProduction Marburg is the only Novartis site in Germany producing biopharmaceuticals.
Novartis BioProduction is part of Novartis Technical Operations. Additional innovative products are being planned and will expand the site's product portfolio.
As Production Manager (Media Prep. Inoculum, Coordination) you are responsible for all phases of manufacturing in the area of responsibility including production schedule, quality, and costs. You ensure all internal and regulatory requirements are followed for quality, safety and environment and are responsible for leadership and development of production personnel. The job holder has a key position in the manufacturing organization and is responsible to develop and implement a production schedule to consistently manufacture high quality products in a compliant, efficient and cost-effective way.
Your tasks in detail:
• Define and supervise the team's objectives. Ensure that the objectives are aligned with the site and company objectives and that GMP-, ecology- and occupational safety guidelines are adhered to
• Responsible for smooth production operations in alignment with logistics, maintenance, validation and quality control
• Manage personnel, allocate resources, hire and retain personnel to ensure quality, supply, capability, costs and efficiency
• Lead, motivate and develop subordinate employees according to the company leadership principles (Coaching, PMP/ OTR)
• Drive for continuous improvement, organizational development and change. Drive lean principles, such as the 5S-principles, preventive measures and continuous improvement programs within the area of responsibility to reduce operative costs and improve robustness in cooperation with the operational excellence champion.
• Fulfill duty as person responsible for the plant. Ensure operators duties are met, ensure compliance to occupational safety and health acts, compliance to laws and guidance from biological safety (lfSG, BioStoffV, GenTG), compliance to environmental safety laws (BimSchG, WHG, KrW/AbfG, HWG) as well as compliance to company regulations regarding
• Master Degree in science or technology
• German and English both business fluent
• Minimum 5 years working in industry with leadership experience
• Possessing excellent business acumen and leadership capabilities
• In-depth technical knowledge in biotechnological and / or pharmaceutical processes and equipment
• Experience in cell culture and cell bank handling as well as Qualification
• Extended experience in aseptic operations
• Good project management skills
• Extended HSE and GxP / QA knowledge
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible to improve and extend peoples’ lives. We do this, by supporting and promoting the knowledge and strengths of our employees and specifically use them to deepen our understanding of our patients and customers. Motivating conditions and an attractive salary are also part of our working environment, as well as our company culture, which is based on collaboration, curiosity, enthusiasm, courage and integrity.
Novartis stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht