Pharmacist in Internship (m/w/d)
|Division||Global Drug Development|
|Geschäftseinheit||CMO & PATIENT SAFETY GDD|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (bei München)|
|Funktionsbereich||Praktikanten / Studenten bei Novartis Payroll|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
1st November! Are you looking for a meaningful internship? Sandoz International GmbH offers interested pharmacy students the opportunity to complete part of the practical year in the pharmaceutical industry following the second state examination. Join our team ideally in November or December.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
• Get to know international context and cross-functional work in a global pharmaceutical group, especially in the area Pharmacovigilance, Labeling, Regulatory Affairs and Medical Affairs
• Support the team in pharmaceutical and scientific inquiries regarding Company Core Data Sheets and Signal Detection
• Support the team in tracking tasks and target dates, in collecting and compiling data, as well as their processing and preparation of internal presentations and data analyses.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• 2. Pharmaceutical State Examination
• Very good communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team as well as a results- and goal-oriented way of thinking and working
• Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
• Good knowledge in MS-Office
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht