IP Litigation Paralegal (m/f/d) - Holzkirchen - Temporary Contract
|Geschäftseinheit||Global Legal SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Funktionsbereich||Facilities & Administration|
|Art der Stelle||Part Time|
400 million people worldwide have no access to basic health care. And more than 2 billion people cannot afford the medicines they need. Easier access to medicines is our aspiration. We create added value for our patients through a range of services and innovative medicines.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives by being part of world class Global IP team responsible for ensuring the highest quality, business critical IP and market exclusivity patient access strategies,? Then join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
• Manage invoices and related procedures internally, check invoices, ensure resolution of issues and timely payment under supervision, monitor payment process, support eBilling process
- participating in trainings, meetings
• Contact person for IP Litigation ex-NA for Global Legal, ComOps, TechOps, Group IP, BPA, regions, countries; actively build and cultivate the dialogue with partners and works on expansion of a sound network
• Organise meetings, business trips, telephone and video conferences; prepare presentations; handling travel expenses; collect expenditure for travel budget
• Organize and participate in the weekly IP Litigation-ex NA team meetings, Bimonthly Regional Legal meetings and Monthly Patent Litigation Forum meetings, prepare and distribute meeting agenda and meeting minutes
• Collecting, distributing objectives, MY and YE reviews; organizing the according meetings and further 1:1 meetings with IP Litigation –ex-NA team and also with HR
• Support team projects and processes (e.g. contribute to process improvement and implementation, prepare presentation/tables according to instructions, gather information and prepare statistics)
• Responsible for the incorporation of new team members within area of responsibility, act as a tutor for colleagues in the administrative field (e.g. apprentices, new associates etc.), introduce new team members to internal administrative process (e.g. travel booking)
• General office organization, responsible and contact person for building and office equipment and printer
• Organise, manage and maintain information flows, docketing and data management for Sandoz Litigations (e.g. upload of incoming documents, launch list, INN list, maintaining internal and external databases including docketing data/deadlines in Memotech, maintain global record retention policy); generate weekly and monthly litigation reports and launch list reports
• manage physical files including labeling, archiving, etc.
This is a temporary position due to end in September of 2020 and is part-timed to 20 hours per week.
What you'll bring to the role:
• Professional education (Paralegal or patent paralegal knowledge)
• Be Fluent in English, both spoken and written; must be able to correspond independently in written English in a cogent, grammatically correct and error-free manner; other languages, especial German are a plus
• Patent law firm/corporation or industrial patent department
• Preferably 2 year experience in an international environment
• Be well-organized and detail-oriented; takes ownership of tasks and projects; and works well in teams
• Be competent in MS Word and Excel
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht