Head Strategy and Portfolio Biopharma (m/w/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||INTEGRITY & COMPLIANCE SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Funktionsbereich||BD&L & Strategic Planning|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
Do you want to help millions of patients access life changing biologic therapy, while helping the health care system save billions of dollars that can be re-directed to new medical innovations? Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals already has 8 marketed biosimilars across 90+ countries, and a pipeline of 10+ future biosimilars through our internal development organization and external partners. We are building a leading global biopharmaceutical business with a strong foundational patient and health system oriented purpose. The role posted will lead our global business and portfolio strategy, including BD&L and New Products teams, and be a core member of the Global Biopharmaceutical Executive Committee.
Key role purpose is to enable Sandoz to maintain long term market leadership in Biopharmaceuticals by owning, developing, implementing and executing on the BU Biopharma Strategy including Portfolio strategy and Transformation in close partnership with BD&L, Biopharma Development, NTO, Global Marketing and the BEC/SEC. Deliver on the BU strategic priorities and monitor the external landscape to adjust the strategic and priorities accordingly.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
• Functionally lead Bio BD&L & Transformation Organization, as well as operationally lead Strategy, Portfolio and New Products teams
• Play a key leadership role at BEC level and represent Bio at SEC and IMB/ECN
• Lead in a very independent manner the BU strategy creation and strategic projects that have high financial or strategic impact for the BU as well as for the Corporation as a whole.
• Translate the BU strategy into a robust Portfolio strategy that addresses both short and longterm goals
• Execute effective portfolio reviews and own-manage BEC portfolio topics in co-ownership with development head
• Own and drive the Bio BD&L agenda end to end to ensure effective deal approval across company boards
• Define the external partner strategy as well as ensure effective Alliance Management and health checks (linked to BD&L deals)
• Provide a governance structure, ensure accountability and enable the predictability of the outcomes of transformation initiatives (development / NTO).
• Manage key interfaces with relevant Novartis stakeholders, e.g. regional stakeholders within Sandoz, SEC, IMB, IB, GDD, BTDM, NTO and others
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Advanced university degree such as MBA, MD, or PhD English, 2nd key market language preferred
• Ideally, 10-15 years’ work experience in Pharma industry
• Leadership experience/launch experience in the markets
• Specialty business experience
• Consulting experience is a plus
• High agility to operate in an environment that is determined by significant market volatility
• Proven implementation/ execution abilities and experiences
• International work experience
• Results-oriented, motivating leader who has the interpersonal, relationship-building skills and political savvy to lead multi-cultural and geographically dispersed teams within a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
• Superior writing and especially presentation skills, including Word and PowerPoint and ability to story-line and make clear conceptual arguments
• Proven high potential, likely through multiple promotions, leadership positions, and recognition awards
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht