Head of Launch Excellence (m/w/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||GLOBAL PORTFOLIO SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
Fuel sales and margin growth by focusing on launch excellence across channels to maintain Sandoz as the #1 generic company globally.
Provide expertise, materials, process and support to the regions and if necessary, countries to enable successful launches for promotable assets. .
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
• Drive pipeline products to launch, developing aligned launch plans with ComOps, TechOps, Development and BD&L
• Work with Regional Portfolio teams to develop launch overview / launch plans per Region
• Assess opportunities for launches of promotable assets from a commercial and scientific perspective (in collaboration with Medical) in close alignment with relevant functions and Regions
• Work together with market access and business excellence colleagues on patients journey and go-to-market models per market archetype to support best resource allocation and marketing mix for new launches
• Coordinate global pre-launch activities across different functions and markets
• Drive launch excellence process across promotable assets
• Drive TPC competitiveness by cross-functional collaboration with TechOps/Development and ComOps
• Provide key marketing support materials and training materials in collaboration with Medical Affairs
• Track global launch performance and share best practices by market archetype
• Provide commercial input to PD (product development)
• Align with RFL (Regional Franchise Leads) for priorization of launches
• Prepare and manage international internal and external launch kick off meetings and events
• Build Sandoz capabilities and expertise in commercial launch excellence, including pre-launch and resource allocation
What you’ll bring to the role:
• At least 10 years commercial experience in pharma/healthcare environment incl. team leadership and budget responsibilities
• 3-5 years of experience in launch management
• Business unit / Marketing / branding background; experience as BU manager / Marketing Manager and / or Brand Manager
• Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
• Ability to independently manage multiple projects
• Experience in leading and working with cross-functional teams
• Internationally-oriented: cultural awareness and sensitivity (already worked, lived, traveled abroad)
• Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (medicine, biology, chemistry, business or a similar field preferred)
• MBA, PhD or advanced degree (e.g. MS, Pharm D) preferred
• Fluency in oral and written English
• Experience in the area of portfolio management and/or project management desirable
• Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht