Head Digital & Multi Channel Engagement (m/w/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||COMMERCIAL OPS EUROPE SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
2019 is an exciting year for Sandoz as we accelerate our growth in the digital space.
The Head Digital & Multichannel Engagement is responsible for driving the regional Digital Agenda and as such consults, coordinates or leads Customer facing initiatives that have a large digital component throughout the region Europe. This includes establishing the way of working, key enablers and ultimately delivering the digital product portfolio.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
• Develop and implement an innovative and “time to impact” digital strategy in close alignment with the NVS Digital lead, divisional digital head and the regional leadership team based on the identified needs and priorities of key markets and clusters
• Drive business insights through market research on customer needs, identify existing digital solutions and vendors/development partners within and without the life-sciences industry
• Establish a strong network to key business stakeholders to identify key country, customer and patient needs
• Develop customer engagement strategies with strong focus on scalable digital and multichannel technologies allowing Sandoz to drive competitive differentiation beyond portfolio, price and rebate in order to ensure customer loyalty and acquisition
• Build and lead the regional digital team to ensure effective implementation of Customer Engagement strategic initiatives in alignment with all BUs and functions
• Develop business case, go-to-market model, partnerships and ensure ROI and customer satisfaction for digital initiatives
• Coordinate training sessions to drive change management and bring team digital capabilities and skills to the next level of the digital ecosystem
• Have the CE team aligned to the quality assurance and regulatory requirements for the digital landscape
• Develop and deploy framework for selection, prioritization, funding and governance of digital initiatives
• Ensure all digital initiatives meet internal and external standards in terms of legal, compliance, data privacy, etc. aspects
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Background in consulting, pharmaceutical industry, medicine or FMCG 10 years +
• Business leadership experience of min. 5 years is a must
• Experience in working in start-up environment
• People leadership experience
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Profound skills to create commercial strategies
• University degree in business administration, pharmacy or medicine or comparable studies
• English fluent is a must, additional European language is advantage
• Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills and high learning agility
• Superior ability to collaborate effectively in a global, matrixed company
• Profound knowledge of Sales and Marketing in pharmaceutical or life-science industry is a must
• Strong Project Management skills
• Experience in driving an innovation agenda and functional expertise of Digital & Multichannel business is a must
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht