Head Analytical Development (m/f/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||Product Dev SZ|
|Funktionsbereich||Forschung & Entwicklung|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
800 - that's the number of projects in our strong development pipeline.
The Head Analytical Development (m/w/d) is leading and managing the analytical department covering all analytical development activities for inhalation products.
Your main responsibilities:
• Leadership and management of the analytical department covering all analytical development activities for inhalation products
• Implementation and qualification of relevant new technologies
• Definition and evaluation of working packages during product development and contribution to technical team decisions
• Improvement and implementation of internal processes according to best practice
• Management of resource allocation and capacity to ensure timelines and key milestones are achieved
• Working with the Quality Division and with HSE to ensure compliance with all regulations
• Establish and maintain sound working relationship with partners and customers
• Academic degree in Science (pharmacy, chemistry, biology or similar)
• Minimum 7 years proven professional experience in quality control (QC) or assurance (QA) or quality management (QM)
• Strong knowledge in GMP and regulatory guidelines in pharmaceutical industry
• Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical development environment required, in inhalation area preferred
• Minimum 3 years proven track of direct leadership experience in matrix organization
• Demonstrated ability in comprehensive thinking, quality awareness and implementation skills Initiative and innovation ideas are key to the role as well as a strong emphasis on teamwork
• English fluent, German preferred
• Scientific systematic and target oriented approach to work
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible to improve and extend peoples’ lives. We do this, by supporting and promoting the knowledge and strengths of our employees and specifically use them to deepen our understanding of our patients and customers. Motivating conditions and an attractive salary are also part of our working environment, as well as our company culture, which is based on collaboration, curiosity, enthusiasm, courage and integrity.
Novartis stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht