Global Program Team Director (m/f/d)
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Funktionsbereich||Research & Development|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
1996! In this year Sandoz initiated the world’s first biosimilar development program. Over 20 years of experience in biosimilar development have equipped us with extensive knowledge and world-class expertise and capabilities in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of biosimilar medicines to the healthcare community and patients worldwide. This opportunity is waiting for you to contribute to Sandoz success story in the area of biosimilar toward the future, at the same time it becomes also the right step up in your career within clinical development!
• The GPTD has a key organizational role to partner with the Global Program Head (GPH) and drive development of an integrated strategy and development plan for one or more global drug development programs or brands, ensuring organizational alignment and seamless cross-functional execution
• The GPTD has excellent drug development knowledge and provides matrix and situational leadership to a multi-disciplinary team of functional experts (Global Program Team, GPT) to deliver with high quality, and in accordance with approved strategy and may deputize for the GPH as leader and spokesperson for the GPT at Novartis internal meetings
• The person in this role is specifically responsible to:
- Influence strategy to ensure innovation, productivity, and feasibility
- Proactively identify and manage program development risks and issues
- Champion enterprise thinking when planning resources and budget
- Ensure delivery of development activities to forecast, timelines and at high quality
- Ensure effective Global Program Team dynamics, performance, prioritization and communication
- As Program Manager, supervise the Global Program Project Manager (GPPM) for the assigned program
• The GPTD is an expert project management professional that regularly contributes to or occasionally leads GPM-driven or initiated organizational improvement initiatives
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Doctorate in life sciences (MD or PharmD) or MBA with bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience in life science)
• English: fluent written and spoken
• Minimum 10 years pharma industry experience
• Minimum 5 years of equivalent multi-/cross-functional leadership experience
• Previous track record of success in working with and leading large scale and complex international and multidisciplinary drug development teams
• Expert knowledge in drug development (including early and late stage development)
• Excellent project / program management skills
• Advanced knowledge and experience in pharma business development is a plus
• Advanced knowledge in international customs and business practice
• Expert in communication and information management
• Team facilitation skills that can help with objective setting for the team and the collective achievement of the objectives
• Leadership presence with the ability to present and interact with senior management
• Strength demonstrated in strategic decision making, scenario evaluation and contingency planning
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills for bridging between scientific and business participants, for driving a program to effective implementation and for managing effective international collaborations; strong verbal communication, expert in written communications, expert team player
• Advanced planning and tracking skills, ability to use proper tools in program management and capable of managing multiple programs with respect to priorities
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht