Global Portfolio Pipeline & Process Manager (m/w/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||GLOBAL PORTFOLIO SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
Contribute on product pipeline that reach more than 500 million patients every year!
Establish clear product strategy to maximize commercial success and govern product until launch in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders across Novartis Group and drive team overarching projects and team internal process adjustments and is the representative of the Portfolio Pipeline Team in cross functional projects.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
• Drives Team overarching projects /tasks within defined timeframe proactively
• Owns definition and implementation of Portfolio pipeline specific processes incl. required tools in conjunctions with systems group
• Participates in cross functional process reviews representing Portfolio pipeline/ Gl Portfolio
• Supports head of Global Portfolio in delivering against special requests
• Is a core contributor to / leads special initiatives in Portfolio pipeline/ Gl Portfolio
• Strongly collaborates with all key stakeholders to establish best in class ways of working
• Supports communication strategy for Gl. Pipeline Portfolio LOEs
• Own product opportunity generation process for specific focus areas and proactively manage the ‘idea pool’.
• Lead a x-functional team through idea creation, selection and allocation of new product opportunities in a timely manner and ensure on time allocation of product
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Analytical skills and strategic thinking ability
• Experienced communication skills and creative mindset
• Strong ownership for projects
• Basic financial skills
• Strong leadership & collaboration skills
• Proven track record of successful implementation of products, projects, etc.
• Degree in Business or Science
• Fluent in English
• Min. 5 years experience in product evaluation / portfolio management or project management
• More than 7 years experience in the pharma / generics industry
• Knowledge of Excel and usage of databases
• Advanced know-how on therapeutic areas is plus
• Development expertise a plus
• Experience in Market access, branding and pricing a plus
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht