Global Marketing Manager Promotable Assets (m/w/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||GLOBAL PORTFOLIO SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
>2 billion people still lack access to therapies they need. Contribute to our commitment to enable those people access to high quality medical therapies through adding value through differentiated products in our global portfolio.
The Global Marketing Manager Promotable Assets assumes a key role in the development and execution of the global integrated product strategies for promotable assets of Sandoz.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
• Prioritize promotable assets portfolio to maximize sales and market share potential.
• Develop and implement integrated product strategies for the key promotable assets.
• Drive insights generation in order to prepare patient journey and stakeholders mapping.
• Help countries to understand countries specific patient journey, competitive environment and key sources of business to ensure consistency in global strategy implementation, right resource allocation.
• Drive and support growth initiatives and projects in the areas of portfolio/pipeline development in cooperation with portfolio colleagues.
• Ensure differentiation and competitive value-added propositions for the promotable assets are addressing unmet customers’ needs.
• Drive the implementation and execution of the integrated product strategies and ensure cross-functional alignment and buy in.
• Demonstrate product / therapeutic area expertise, understanding of customer/market place and key dynamics, while driving new insights from primary and secondary sources.
• Work across boundaries to plan, develop & implement worldwide market shaping and marketing initiatives
• Align and lead projects with cross-functional team members.
• Manage multiple agencies and 3rd party suppliers.
• Drive alignment of marketing tactics with country affiliates and assist implementation.
• Implement analytics to monitor/track product/launch performance in collaboration with other functions.
• Ensure adherence & compliance to all Sandoz/Novartis policies & procedures as well as international industry guidelines
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Background in Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals
• Ability to independently manage multiple projects
• Strong analytical and strategic skills
• Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• Science / business degree with MBA
• English fluent spoken and written; German desired
• Project management experience;
• Brand management experience
• Experience leading cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht