Global Head Standard Gx (m/w/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||GLOBAL PORTFOLIO SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
>2 billion people still lack access to therapies they need. Contribute to our commitment to become more cost competitive in our Standard Gx and enable those people access to high quality medical therapies. In this role you will build and implement for Sandoz globally and drive commercial capabilities in the traded portfolio area.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
• Build global strategy for Standard Gx portfolio
• Prepare high level forecast for the top in-market product families and commercial strategies
• Prepare assessments for potential M&As
• Coordinate the forecast of in-market portfolio growth
• Define global market for Standard Gx and provide insights to improve portfolio coverage
• Grow commercial capabilities on the country level for different go-to-market models
• Build pricing and gross-to-net strategy for prioritized channels/ products
• Provide input into the strategic planning process and long term demand planning
• Define exit strategy for the product families of sub-optimal scale
• In coordination with Head of Tender Operations work with regions in order to improve volume allocations
What you’ll bring to the role:
• At least 10 years commercial experience in pharma/healthcare environment incl. team leadership and budget responsibilities
• Commercially driven, having SFE experience is a plus
• Strong communication skills and project management know how
• Strategic thinking, strong analytical skills and an innovative mind-set are required
• Experience in operating in a complex matrix organization
• Global experience, regional or local experience a strong plus
• Experience in Market Access/Pricing and Tender Management
• Track record in a generic/commoditized environment
• Understanding of the Gx market dynamics preferred
• Management consultancy background is a strong plus
• Graduate degree either in economics, or science (MBA or equivalent preferred)
• Fluent written and spoken English; other languages (German, Spanish, Italian, French) an advantage
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht