Global Head HE & Pricing Small Molecules (m/w/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||GLOBAL PORTFOLIO SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
24 million people reached through access programs in 2018, to help expand access to our products we use everything from philanthropy to innovative business models.
Lead joint vision and development of Sandoz Health-Economics and pricing, establishing Sandoz as preferred supplier of differentiated Gx and VAMs with payers and purchasing accounts.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
• Develops, aligns and implements a payer Marketing and Relations strategy for Sandoz differentiated Gx and VAMs, in collaboration with the regional leadership.
• Shapes and advances the world-leading payer marketing, pricing capabilities to establish Sandoz as preferred supplier of differentiated Gx and VAMs. Maintaining a community of practice.
• In cooperation with medical plan and execute Health-Economic data generation for new launches
• Supports growth in patient access through initiatives and innovative access models.
• Support in-market portfolio by building models for differentiated Gx and VAMs forecasting for different market architectures
• Leads creation and maintenance of key support systems and dedicated resources in PLS for functional excellence in pricing, health economics, dossier development and payer marketing.
• Ensures state-of-the art payer/provider strategies and provide recommendations for building marketing tools delivering tailored value propositions to customers, by applying in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of purchasing criteria, dynamics and mechanisms together with success principles in pharmaceutical pricing, contracting and tendering.
• Ensures identification and industrialisation of best practices by working with the countries on the development of local Health-Economics and account selling strategies and implementation.
• Drives cross-divisional collaboration at Novartis and Sandoz level.
• Policy unmet needs are identified and addressed through multiple-stakeholder policy- and market-shaping initiatives.
• Establish, and maintain pricing governance.
• Drive cooperation with BIO when it comes to Health-Economics data generation, pricing expertise and stakeholder management
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Broad understanding of pharmaceutical research and development, marketing, finance/economics. Overall, 5+ years’ experience in a pricing / Health-Economics role with relevant experience acquired at pharmaceutical companies, physician associations or health care consultancy companies.
• Experience in Health-Economics Strong Pharma/Gx industry business acumen.
• Deep understanding of healthcare system environment, drivers and needs of key external stakeholders (e.g. payers, providers) as well as evolution across countries / regions.
• Solid understanding and knowledge of reimbursement, market (patient) access, tender business, and innovative pricing schemes.
• Market experience of pricing and reimbursement environment in Europe and/or USA.
• Ability to lead matrix teams and influence decision making in a matrix environment.
• Advanced degree or master degree in economics, business administration, or related field such as health economics, health policy, etc.
• Fluency in English – oral & written (second language desirable)
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht