Global Clinical Development Manager (m/f/d) limited to 14 months
|Standort||Holzkirchen (bei München)|
|Funktionsbereich||Forschung & Entwicklung|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
1996! In this year Sandoz initiated the world’s first biosimilar development program. Over 20 years of experience in biosimilar development have equipped us with extensive knowledge and world-class expertise and capabilities in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of biosimilar medicines to the healthcare community and patients worldwide. This opportunity is waiting for you to contribute to Sandoz success story in the area of biosimilar toward the future, at the same time it becomes also the right step up in your career within clinical development!
• Provide clinical research expertise to the development of overall strategy and objectives of the Clinical Development Plan and to the design, conduct and reporting of clinical trials
• Prepare and contribute to scientific documents (e.g., HA briefing books, Investigator’s Brochure, regulatory /safety annual reports, and submission documents)
• Present program / progress to Development Committee and other management bodies at headquarters
• Represent company as development expert to Health Authorities, expert advisors and key opinion leaders; build up, develop and manage relationships
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Medical degree required
• Specialty training or experience in Dermatology and/or Rheumatology
• At least 5 years of clinical research experience in biopharmaceutical development
• Fluent German and English (written and oral)
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht