Digital and Multichannel Manager (Push) (m/w/d)
|Geschäftseinheit||COMMERCIAL OPS EUROPE SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
2019 is an exciting year for Sandoz as we accelerate our growth in the digital space.
The MCE Push Manager is responsible for driving the change from conventional share of voice driven sales and marketing activities to multichannnel customer engagement activities via strategy, technology, content and change management and to drive the evolution and adoption of push marketing channels, strategies and use cases in order to increase sales efficiency.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
• Establish for countries in region MCE functionalities in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System:
- Consent collection
- Rep- triggered e-mail
- Emote detailing
- Campaign e-mails
• Drive collaboration and alignment of CRM functionalities and technical infrastructure with regional CRM Manager and ensure technical availability and functionality requirement fit
• Develop content strategy, -planning and -creation framework in strong collaboration with regional franchises and country S&M teams
• MCE S&T, call-plan, Incentive integration, performance management in close collaboration with Sales Excellence function
•Coordinate regional and cross-country collaboration to drive at local level usage and best practice sharing
• Establish Training and education around MCE Push in collaboration with regional and country T&D managers
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Increase of MCE touchpoints on country and regional level
• Number of opt-ins on regional and country level and adherence of opt-ins and MCE touchpoints vs. BU specific MCE S&T plan
• Number and quality of digital sales and marketing materials
• Consistent usage of MCE channels across all BUs / sales force lines
• Country user and customer satisfaction with MCE Push channels
• University degree, preferably with a major in Marketing, IT, technical or science sector
• Post graduate qualification in digital marketing preferred
• Excellent English skills, fluent experience of additional European language
• Functional expertise of Digital & Multichannel business
• Relevant market know how of the pharmaceutical industry or FMCG is advantage
• Very good command of MCE channel technology utilization
• Strong business acumen essential
• Leading and developing digital solutions in a cross-functional, collaborative environment is a must
• Experienced in developing Digital & Multichannel strategies and implementing solutions
• Experience of working with business partners (ideally commercial and other functions) and 3rd parties
• Superior ability to communicate, collaborate effectively, and push things through/across a global, matrixed company
• Excellent project management capabilities
• Ability to work in matrix organization
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht