Customer Liaison Manager Creative & Content Services (m-f-d)
|Standort||Holzkirchen (bei München)|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
2,500 – that's the number of Marketing projects for creative & digital needs we are supporting per year.
The Customer Liaison Manager is responsible for managing key brands, maintaining strong relationship with clients and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
Your major accountabilities:
• Plan budgets and activities for your accounts in marketing of creative and content services
• Serve as the point of contact for internal customers in your portfolio
• Understand customer requirements and needs to offer suitable solutions and generate new business
• Ensure the timely delivery of services and products to customers
• Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
• Communicate overall quarterly/annual progress to senior management and external stakeholders
Location: Nuremberg or Holzkirchen
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Medicines, expertise in sales or marketing preferred
• Minimum 5 years of proven commercial experience as an account manager or similar position within the digital marketing industry (preferably in agency)
• Fluent in German and English
• Experience in Pharma a significant plus (i.e. knowledge of regulatory/compliance frameworks within the digital space)
• Demonstrable experience in negotiation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
• Strong presentation/storytelling ability
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible to improve and extend peoples’ lives. We do this, by supporting and promoting the knowledge and strengths of our employees and specifically use them to deepen our understanding of our patients and customers. Motivating conditions and an attractive salary are also part of our working environment, as well as our company culture, which is based on collaboration, curiosity, enthusiasm, courage and integrity.
Novartis stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht