Biopharmaceuticals – Global Program Head (m/f/d)
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Funktionsbereich||Research & Development|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
1996! In this year Sandoz initiated the world’s first biosimilar development program. Over 20 years of experience in biosimilar development have equipped us with extensive knowledge and world-class expertise and capabilities in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of biosimilar medicines to the healthcare community and patients worldwide. This opportunity is waiting for you to contribute to Sandoz success story in the area of biosimilar toward the future, at the same time it becomes also the right step up in your career within clinical development!
• Establish short and long range project vision and strategy
• Ensure alignment cross global functions in regards to strategy and direction of the program
• Leverage knowledge, experience, understanding of external stakeholders, internal team capabilities and portfolio needs to develop a compelling, innovative vision and strategy for the program.
• Establish program strategy and execute implementation through milestones and decision points by leveraging cross-functional teams
• Maintain a close collaboration with groups outside of Development including Marketing, Market Access and BTDM/NTO (Technical Development, Technical Operations)
• Develop and maintain a key communication strategy for investor relations internal and external communications around the program in cooperation with the Global BU Head, Global Head Development, Sr. Global Program Head, and Head of Communications
• Communicate clear strategy to cross-functional program team and functions, and ensure that strategy is reflected in the operation
• Set, enforce and measure realistic goals for the GPT
• Actively coach and partner with GPTDs and/or GPPM
• Proactively shape the external environment to defend and improve Sandoz Biopharma position relevant to the project by developing strong, evidence and trust based relationships with key stakeholders (regulators, KOLs, patient groups, scientific societies)
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Doctoral degree or equivalent (PhD, MD, PharmD)
• English: fluent written and spoken
• Minimum 5 years of drug development experience, including experience in cross-functional Global Program Teams and with dossier submission for new or supplemental indication.
• Experience in leadership of multidisciplinary teams
• Experience in product registration and major Health Authority interactions
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht