Assistant BD Centre of Excellence (m/f/d) - Holzkirchen
|Geschäftseinheit||GLOBAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SZ|
|Standort||Holzkirchen (near Munich)|
|Funktionsbereich||Facilities & Administration|
|Art der Stelle||Vollzeit|
1 billion. That’s how many lives we want to touch by providing access to high-quality medicines, medical information and healthcare. As Assistant BD CoE you will be part of a team that enables Sandoz BD and M&A to execute in-licensing and M&A deals to augment and grow our product and service offering.
The Assistant BD CoE provides database and record keeping support, and performs various administrative and clerical duties that support the Head of Global Business Development CoE, the Head of Global Business Development (BD), the Head of Business Development Europe and their respective teams where necessary. Furthermore the Assistant CoE is responsible for supporting strategies that increase Sandoz M&A, BD & Divestment department visibility to diverse audiences, expanding digital information sharing capacity and strengthening internal communication systems/tools.
• Secretarial / administrative support to the teams of CoE, Global and Europe BD (e.g. scheduling meetings, travel planning, booking and expense reporting) and act as the backup to the Assistant to Head Sandoz M&A, BD & Divestment during periods of vacation/absence
• Provide and maintain, in alignment with the Global Business Development Strategy Manager, high quality communication material (e.g. opportunities to improve operations, optimize resources and recognise success in the BD community) in the appropriate communication channels (e.g. newsletters, Share-Point, Yammer, LinkedIn), in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy of content and consistency in style
• Ensuring the availability of onboarding material for the Sandoz M&A, BD & Divestment department and ensuring that training documentation is available and stored
• Responsible (ownership) of SharePoint BD Center of Excellence and Key User for the Salesforce based BD Sanity system, to provide support for BD managers in Europe concerning the use of the system
• Responsible as Data Steward under the data management strategy in related systems (e.g. Con-tract Management System, SPIRIT and BD Sanity), which entails the application of knowledge, templates, roles and policies to ensure adherence to data management standards.
• Working closely with the Manager Business Improvement on data requirements. This entails collecting data from a variety of data sources and organizing them as directed by the respective system (e.g. contract uploads into Salesforce based Sanity BD system, data and information related to BD partners), ensuring adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
The ideal candidate will have
• Background in communications, media relations, and/or knowledge management preferred (High School diploma, BSc in Communications, Marketing, Business, Scientific or relevant field is a strong advantage)
• Fluent in English on business level with excellent communication skills in spoken/written word
• Experience in a similar role would be a plus
• Excellent understanding of data administration and data management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.) and related databases (excel, salesforce, access)
• Experience dealing with matters of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations
• Ability to effectively influence within a complex matrix organization while holding people accountable in a high challenge / high supportive way
• Flexible, works well under pressure, highly motivated, willing to develop and learn
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible to improve and extend peoples’ lives. We do this, by supporting and promoting the knowledge and strengths of our employees and specifically use them to deepen our understanding of our patients and customers. Motivating conditions and an attractive salary are also part of our working environment, as well as our company culture, which is based on collaboration, curiosity, enthusiasm, courage and integrity.
Novartis stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
Auf diese Stelle bewerben Stelle empfehlen Zurück zur Übersicht